JON JARRET NARROWLY ESCAPES TERRORIST BOMB BLAST was NIK/OFF: Litmus & Inner City Unit, The Standard, Walthamstow, 11/05/07

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 7 23:10:24 EDT 2007

*But of course if we are dealing with a real eartly-like reality in which
Elephnts (the beasts) are a frequenst site, patience, great patience coud
just possibly see a pasing wanderer of great import offer the great set of
poison dart/copsticks ever used by our kind.......(I'lll climb in bed now)
nite*