JON JARRET NARROWLY ESCAPES TERRORIST BOMB BLAST was NIK/OFF: Litmus & Inner City Unit, The Standard, Walthamstow, 11/05/07

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 8 11:23:53 EDT 2007

THE WAY IT IS

First:
Hi John,  I'm glad that you avoided Nazer's bomb.  As I have said before,
your reviews are accurate and demonstrate your considerable cognisance of
the subject. However, where you fall down is on your emotional receptivity.
We of the Inner City Unit don't stand up well to intellectual scrutiny, in
fact we don't like it. When you come to see us, you should be prepared to
abandon all mind functions and enter into the wonderful world of ZEN NO-MIND
(either temporarily by drink and drugs or,   more permanently, by a lifetime
of asceticism). Come down the front or if not, at least tap your foot. All
good gig experiences are a two-way affair between band and Blessed Ones.
You left the gig just after half-way through, yes, we endured til the
bouncers started considering to use violence to stop us as usual. The most
important part of any gig is the last half hour.
I was rather perturbed by some aspects of the reviews you have made in the
past, for example, you criticised the Mother of All Bands album "Insect
Brain" because it didn't sound anything like Hawkwind. With that kind of
attitude there would never have been a Hawkwind or Motorhead, or ICU, or
even Beatles etc. When you see us, be prepared to have your preconceptions
shattered by the glorious onslaught of RAW TRUTH in which  resides the
Golden Key to the BROTHERHOOD OF MAN (not the band...cough!).   Everyone,
please don't attend any of our gigs if you are afraid of OUT OF BODY
EXPERIENCES.

second:
I have decided that Inner City Unit WILL NEVER REHEARSE AGAIN. OUR ONE AND
ONLY 2 HOUR REHEARSAL SO FAR WAS THE DAY BEFORE THAT FATEFUL GIG IN
WALTHAMSTOW - AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!

third:
And while we are on the subject of the Brotherhood, and considering matters
of  human equality. I think that all of you who are on £25,000+ should visit
www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk and buy as many of my CD's as possible - not
because you want them, but to alleviate the terrible inequality between rich
and poor in the world  today - it's the worst it's ever been in the known
history of man.

fourth:
Mike Coleman is not getting his hands on my unopened copy of Atomgods WOW
vinyl, hovever much he whines and rants about it, or tells me how to open it
by "rolling it out" and "blowing into the sleeve"!

fifth:
John, I fancy your girlfriend.

SO BE IT!

JUDGE TREV

AND THERE CAME THE BEASTS AND KINGS WITH THEIR ARMIES AND THEIR CAPTAINS TO
MAKE WAR WITH HIM UPON THE HORSE AND TO MAKE WAR WITH HIS ARMIES AND HIS
EYES WERE AS A FLAME OF FIRE HE WAS CROWNED WITH MANY CROWNS AND IN
RIGHTEOUSNESS HE JUDGES AND IN RIGHTEOUSNESS HE WAGES WAR
http://www.judgetrev.com