(OFF) Aural Innovations

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sun Jul 8 23:13:42 EDT 2007

thats like saying i have never played or even listened to my copy of Sonic Attack to a stupid japanese man.

c.

mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM> wrote: *I thought this forum had some type of spam control????*
*what I'd like to know is how does Jerry Kranitz spam us so regularly?????*
*hahahahahaha (Relax Jerry, cuttin' up friendly, and that ISN'T Dickdog
bullshit)*
*knock off the long faces or I'll begin to think I'm in a horse barn forum*
*peace(out?)*
*Short Sharp Strong Voltage Shock On Private Part Coalman*