JON JARRET BECOMES FAMOUS WITH ENDLESS FRIENDS (Mary Bruce content)(and OFF at that)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 10 13:15:08 EDT 2007

On 7/10/07, vzenv14m <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> Hey  Mike, you spaceshot,
> You broke your own rule, if you don't know what I mean, call

Before I go into anything, allow me to state that I *do* wish Jon fame and
friends uncountable, as I would like that myself....
next, you're right, I flubbed, but so long as you don't put "danger"
in front of mine, we should be OK....besides, "Blind Chick" has a sort of
catchiness to it, maybe that'll stick.....hmmmm
I kept falling asleep at the dollar movie last night, so I marched across a
dangerous intersection (where you could have helped, since you're vision is
better), and bought (erp) USA made beer
bit of a hangover at moment but I'm talkable if you think I am worth any
time
I'm here, and I'm there, I'm MC "$u898*&^",  and I'm everywhere