HW: live material

Cliff & Pam Wheaton pamwheaton at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Jul 12 00:31:43 EDT 2007

I'd love to hear some of this material.
Kadu: I wish you luck with that-Here in Boise, it's been running around
the 100 degree mark-and my taxi swears at me if I run the air
conditioning:(  Also, my swamp cooler's swamp part isn't working, so am
just running the fan. I feel for ya! Cool showers rule!!!
Pam