HW:Live archive material

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Jul 12 08:58:49 EDT 2007

Scott Heller writes:

> It is nice to see that a greater discussion has begun. As has been
> mentioned and I should have mentioned before, the major thing standing
> in the way of all of this is probably permissions and royalties and all
> that shit...

Given the bad blood between certain ex-members and members, I can see
that the royalties issue is a bit of a killer.  What does the law say?
if some cash is made and a reasnably appropriate amount put aside and
banked for a future claim once the sulk is over, would that cover
things?

Or does everyone have to give signed permission before any move is made?

FoFP