HW: live material

eddie jobson eddiejobson at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 13 05:28:03 EDT 2007

To be honest as much as I love it when live shows are released like Chicago
'74 a couple of years back, I have simply hundreds of official and
non-official audio recordings of the band. What I would love to see released
is some earlier video footage, but goign on the recent BBC documentary there
obviously isn't a lot around from the 70's. I would love to see the
Hawklords stuff that was shown on the Top Ten programmes a few years back,
if the band could get that released that would make my day.