(OFF) Aural Innovations

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 13 13:54:53 EDT 2007

>>On 7/13/07, gary shindler <bewlay68 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >>Their singer, Kevn Kinney has some good albums. Acoustic stuff.
>

> I am  guilty of having had that "Drivin' n' Cryin'"CD...I liked that "Fly
> Me Courageous" song......and before I comment, there is a WHOLE lot in music
> and lyrics that I miss, don't get, lack the understanding/intelligence,
> etc.....but that band topped it for me

I couldn't make ANY sense out of their name or their direction, and just how
does one get "flown courageous"?? realising there may be a decent answer
coming, anyway, that was the first and only strong case of a CD that I just
"didn't care about", "let go of", and it did...it went....no clue where.....
steamin' piehole mc