(OFF) Aural Innovations

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 13 17:29:38 EDT 2007

So this will put Allen lower in Brock's ranking than Dave Anderson? I've still not found out just exactly why Allen left HW.
  Gary

mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
  On 7/13/07, vzenv14m wrote:

> Hi Gary
> Mike Coleman just mentioned that album about 10 minutes ago to me in a
> phone
> conversation. I like how synchronicity can throw you a curve, once in a
> while, I guess it keeps us in touch with call it what you like, the
> collective unconscious, parapsychology, or whatever. It does make things
> interesting.

*Mary, this one isn't covered by THE POLICE, it was simply because I had
just posted about it, wondered if you knew it.....so you ditched me for the
forum, don't blame you....I meant to ask you about "Fritz The Cat"*
*a friend mentioned it, I know I've seen it,,,,but movies don't stay *
*ok, going to corner and shutting up*
*bye*
*ps-in case anybody on here doesn't know, Rik Rx posted to AD subscribers
that Alan has more Hawkind rare stuff available than anyone else, etc*
*he was pondering why, though I suspect he knows (because Alan can, he's
earned it, showing his colors, etc, and the answer to all HW mysteries can
be further answered and mystified by opening the shield cover on Warrior)*