Steve Pond solo demos

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Jul 17 14:36:45 EDT 2007

Hi Trev,
I'm glad you're into people sharing and turning others on to your music.
Good luck with everything you do in the future, and I'm looking forward to
hearing your disc, sad to say, I don't have any ICU available to me right
now, I imagine  , you don't have much as far as a lot of cash, so let me
know what to send you in return.  Music is kind of like stories, and the
stuff that doesn't get handed down, over time gets lost, sometimes forever,
how sad.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer and enjoy whatever festivals you go
to.

We have festivals here, too, a lot of them are based around the Grateful
Dead, but they're often quite expensive, or kind of far away for me, with my
situation.  They had a Summer of love fest, but it was about 3 hours from
here, and I didn't know anyone that was going, and the tickets were too
expensive.  Free festivals, no.  None that I know of anyway.

Keep on Rockin, it's only Rock And Roll, but I need it,

Kaduflyer