(OFF even on this dead thread) Judge Trev's Riches Bountiful (was Steve Pond and the curios Dormei in an old? addy)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 17 17:58:32 EDT 2007

**preface--yes I am being a Coalman and not formatting response right, you
know I revert back pretty quick:
Marry Popp-Y-In's, as in the Y......you wouldn't believe, but I swear if you
act like worse than an axe murderer, shriek and howl killing death wales
while axing it into many many many schards and then go out front and throw
the broken pieces violenltly and vey frightening, into neighboring
yard-spaces and somewhat directly at bypassesrs (this you must use clever
skill), you'll get things you want and didn't realize
JMH2cents
Killer at least before I push one daisy