Judge Trev's Riches Bountiful (was Steve Pond and the curios Dormei in an old? addy)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 17 18:10:02 EDT 2007

*you know that you have struck my heart despite more Hawkwind stories than
my mind can take in at a damaged level that I'm told (with grins) I'll never
return from.....I am brave enough to show CREATOR with action how
this handiwork?? can endure not being motivated by fear of comfort, friends
, a God I feel wants to hear my sap, and maybe even loss of possesions and
home (if applicable in sit), nvermind disgusting food intake*
*I will simply remove your head cleanly and quickly, but only because you've
been so good*
*it's the ONLY, REAL, answer of truth and deep in your soul, you know my
words ring ACCURATE*
*m "D" c*