private messages

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 18 12:57:14 EDT 2007

See that Arjentos. or whatever name isn't from these parts, we got a few
death cards up our sleeve, Penny is good-hearted despite her migraines and
blindness, myself, like a dangerous bomb.....go to your knees and give
thanks I am only a list participant where you are concerned.....I click, I
can kill, no humor.....so basically
STFU, or I willl remove your ability
ps-Bill and Bev....GOD BLESS YOU for the personal email content, and Bev,
THANKS FOR CHIMING IN
mc  dELTA-wAVE AND THE LOVE IN THE RESERVOIR remains......
great day for all, except whoever is made to stand in the corner
*"master of disaster", Irwin*