HW: Hawkwind in August Record Collector

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 21 13:29:51 EDT 2007

*Dear Jill, sadly, I doubt my eyes will ever see that RC.....hard to find in
Dallas, and the one shop that may get it is too dangerous for me to go
to......although I did order that damned SR 5.1........still, can't afford
that,  much less the magazine.........Love In Space...do you refer to the
regular 2CD??  sadly I don't have the art (did it ever see a jewel-case
release*?)...*I used to have about 3 copies, one of which had a printing
"glitch" that looked like a black meteor flying through space and I was so
insane I had to keep it......look at your copies folks...see if you have
one...it's at the top on the front (or don't, maybe not
interesting).......would you consider sharing a little more for me, and
people like blind chicks????    PLEASE tell me what the Mazda CD is!!!!, and
as I go, I also used to have a cassette "test-pressing" of the Love In Space
album...it NEVER EVER ends!!!!    also, sadly my LIS promo singles, and reg
one, are gone gone gone gone*
*BTW, I said Hello to you almost as soon as I came back for this extended
extended extended extended "Hello fave people, I'm (figuratively) dying, I
know I desereve it, LONG HELLO" (and am guessing you were intuitive enough
to know better than to engage with "losers" like me, haha)*
*further, I NEVER had a problem with our cherished reviewer, I just have to
step in stride............and one personal opinion....despite what captain
Brock says or does regarding his employees, I think that differs from fans
doing it ( I mean do what you want, I'd like to think myself an anarchist),
but be prepared for my attack and maybe other smarter ones to  make it "hot"
for you.......anybody that ever played in HW for even a couple minutes got a
little of that strange green luminosity rubbed off on them.......except Trev
already had some*
**"Master Of Disaster", Irwin