HW: Hawkwind in August Record Collector

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 23 12:07:45 EDT 2007

^^^On 7/23/07, Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at carlaz.com> wrote:
^^^Huh, the digipack was certainly readily available back when it came out!
^^^Having entered my post-modern music collector phase, I think I
^^^disassembled the the digipack with scissors and and slapped the bit with
^^^the track list into a CD binder sleeve.  It's all in the States just
^^^now, though, so I'm not sure.  Still, definitely not in the original
^^^packaging anymore ....

Hey Carl. once again thanks for making me feel better.....my insanity is to
such extent that I have avoided playing that 2cd set because the packaging
was lost and I already knew it was rare from back in 2002, etc....my
Hawkwind collection was me, it represented my greatest life
achievement..........
speaking of my insanity, I have only just really realised the truth of it,
and I am OK with it, but people in my life don't understand my (gag)
"heart"....I am loud, manic, extremely insulting, dominating (I just found
out), etc......nobody realises how forgiving and non-judgemental I actually
am, and I am not on popularity lists for "most desired company" at the
moment (also because people tend to hate you when you value your freedom
more than the "money chase")...at any rate could somebody tell the Assassin
Moxter that he could probably kick my ass and it's safe to walk on the
green???  I just get defensive when prodded or questioned.....I just liked
posting something that might only make sense to one person if any, went a
bit off into the fringe.....
Jill, if you didn't delete this one, I still remember something about
you,,,,,you got a record pressing I always wanted but never found before the
future of mankind got put into question when they sold my collection and (it
turns out) were telling perspective buyers I was deceased........well they
were right they just didn't realise the flesh still walks and the hands
still fit on the neck if I catch them.....and I probably can,.....they had
the nerve to try to make contact with me to get help (I'm sure) (through
local record shop), making sense of which LP's went to which covers, and why
there were lots of LP's with no covers, etc.......I bet you they are STILL
trying to piece my records back proper...hahaa (what's left)
anyway Jill, you have that UK Mt. Grill vinyl with the yellow label, and I
always wanted that to "mate" with the USA promo 4track
45........(politically incorrect, I know, but yellow begat yellow, and I
figured that other 45's which are supposed to be USA ones, are in fact NOT,
but promo sets used over here back when Hawkwind just sounded like blaring
noise and audiences were spending most of their time at shows blocking their
ears before walking out 1/3 way through the sets)
mc