Silver machine

Steve Youles youless at COX.NET
Wed Jul 25 00:59:49 EDT 2007

On the recently released "Glastonbury Fayre 2CD+1DVD" boxed set.
Frustratingly, this came out in miniscule numbers (I think I saw the figure of
5,000) and despite having only been issued at the end of May is now out of
stock at many online retailers.  4 import copies left at amazon.co.uk, though,
if you can justify forking out over forty quid for it...

Steve

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 01:10:42 +0200, < Dave Hall>
<dave at PARMA29.FREESERVE.CO.UK> wrote:

>Been listening to Hawkwind since 1972 and have never heard the original
(Calvert vocal) Silver Machine. Where can I find this?