HW: Space Ritual Collectors Edition

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Wed Jul 25 06:14:36 EDT 2007

Hej

Just got the collectors Edition in my hands today... A very nice triple fold out digipack like thing with a large booklet and the track times.
IT states that the digital surround sound was made from the original stereo tapes. I will listen and report back on Friday about the sound as I have a very high end Klipsch 5.1 stereo system... Mind blowing sound.. So I will let you know if any minds get blown...

As far as the times.. It seems that Brainstorm which was 9:20 on the original EMI remaster CD is now 13:46.
Time we left this world Today, which was edited on the original is still edited here. Why not included the full version??

The bonus tracks are:

Orgone Accumulator 8:50
Time we left this world today 13:22
You shouldn't do That 6:42

IT states that these are all alternative nights performances. You shouldn't do that is almost the same time as the version on the EMI remaster (6.55) that comes after Welcome to the Future. ON the new edition, the version of You shouldn't do that, that follows Welcome is 10:38m long and marked as previously unreleased as is the version of Welcome to the Future..

I am most interested to see how this sounds on a high end DVD system in 5.1... Reporting back....

Scott

ObCD. Deadburger- cé ancora vita su marte