Nik: Eastern Haze

Wright, Mike wrightm at BRE.CO.UK
Wed Jul 25 09:45:07 EDT 2007

I agree that the mud was not particularly huge, but as to the major
effort it took to extricate my foot on every step, then look here

http://www.truprint.co.uk/slideshow/AlbumID=168926150/PictureID=35110617
77/a=16932369_16932369/t_=16932369

mw

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]
On Behalf Of M Holmes
Sent: 25 July 2007 14:23
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Nik: Eastern Haze

Wright, Mike writes:

> It rained all day Friday, until I tried to pitch my tent at 5, when
> the sun came out. The site was drying up nicely until  Saturday,
> around litmus time, then it rained for about an hour. The site was
> pretty muddy, and the toilet lorry got stuck in the mud, so that made
> for an unpleasant Sunday morning.
>
> This photo shows the level of mud
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/78743109@N00/879541728/
> And this video
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y8FN92MGRH8
> Gives you the level of squelchiness.

I'm with The Judge. If your wellies don't go in 8 inches and it isn't a
major effort with every step to get them out again, it's just a bit of
dirt...

FoFP

Privileged and confidential information and/or copyright material may be contained in this e-mail.
The information and material is intended for the use of the intended addressee only.
If you are not the intended addressee you may not copy or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner.
To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies.
Thank you.

Building Research Establishment Ltd, Registered under number 3319324 in England and Wales.
BRE Certification Limited, Registered under number 3548352 in England and Wales.
Building Research Establishment and BRE Certification are subsidiaries of the BRE Trust.
BRE Trust, Registered under number 3282856 in England and Wales, and registered as a charity (No 1092193).
Registered Offices:  Bucknalls Lane, Garston, Watford, Hertfordshire WD25 9XX