Silver machine

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 25 10:18:57 EDT 2007

*I'm just curious if this "new" release of Glasto is an "official" one,
which means all the tracks are minus vinyl noise as compared with the former
boot issues???   and just for chat sake, one of those was titled "the
electric score", I believe was a Japanese one, in a slim case.....which I
still have...the other 2 came with repos of the paper goods, the second of
which I have minus the toys, and, and I notice the first issue was snaked
from me, and sold (minus the toys),,,,,,,they all sucked........BUT, that
Italian LP boot has a cool cover with a cut-out revealing the art from the
inner sleeve.......I suggest suicide if you don't have it..........*