(OFF) Fear Of Shank Hall Planet, also Porcupine

Tony tony.orourke at TALK21.COM
Fri Jul 27 19:23:21 EDT 2007

That would be Don Hills NYC 27 June 1996, which contained the only once
performed medley "Moonloop/My Amp Is On Fire"!!
http://www.voyage-pt.de/weeds/19960627.html
Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of vzenv14m
Sent: 27 July 2007 21:07
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: (OFF) Fear Of Shank Hall Planet, also Porcupine

Hi Jon,
I was fortunate enough to catch PT's first U.S. appearance, when they played
NY in around '95, or '96.  Unfortunately, it was 1 of those shows that ended
around 10 o'clock so all the dancing fools could do their thing.  It was
nice to be able to hang out with Steve, and other members before the show,
unfortunately, they blew an amp, and it took some time getting another 1 set
up, it was for the Sky Moves Sideways tour, that happens to be my favorite
album.  I would have loved to have heard 9 Cats.

Stay safe,

Kaduflyer

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
06:08