Reefer Madness?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 30 09:57:54 EDT 2007

*this is sort of like passing gas, but I couldn't sleep and I have to take
out frustrations, so ........*
*a Paul Stanley quote: "First I drink, then I smoke...."......*
*me personally.......card carrying drunk (alcoholics need AA), but I CANNOT
STAND drink without a couple hits after......therefore, my alcohol bill
remains low.......*
*also, have to hear Hawkwind or Motorhead while drinking...CANNOT STAND
television/movie watching when drinking.......must have tunes......*
*yes, I remember the 70's, the varieties, picking the cockroaches out of the
African Black...god I'm glad I was a bad kid......*