Reefer Madness?

Arjan Hulsebos arjanh at WOLFPACK.NL
Tue Jul 31 06:36:27 EDT 2007

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:25:07 -0600, Guido N. Vacano wrote
> M Holmes wrote:
> > Well, the lefties here hate the US and all it stands for. Still, if you
> > declare your undying hatred for George Bush and the neoconservatives the
> > very second you hit dirt here, you'll be welcomed as a repentant sinner.
> >
> What about us folks who have consistently hated that dirty stupid
> vicious SOB since the beginning of his campaign in 2000? We have nothing
> to repent, and what's wrong with being a sinner anyway? :-)
>
> Although, I do sometimes wish I hadn't voted for Ralph Nader in 2000

Well, there you go...

One of the "funniest" things that happened shortly thereafter was that the US
sent a bunch of observers to an African country to oversee the elections
there. I bet quite a lot of voters must have thought "look closely, you lot,
this is how you do it".

Gr,

Arjan H

ObCD: Spirit - The Family That Plays Together.