Reefer Madness?

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Jul 31 09:50:20 EDT 2007

I wasn't old enough for the free acid, besides, with the dosing of people
unwittingly in the subways I'm sure there were a lot of acid casualties, it
was chemical rape, now,   If they'd give me some now, 1000 micrograms will
do, in my own set and setting, of course, I'd be happy.  I can't leave the
country now, even if I want to, till my man's free.  Living on $700 per
month, I don't think that will happen, even though I keep trying to tell a
blind friend of mine we're rich compared to a lot of 3rd world people
enslaved by our government to grow more poppies.  Why do they grow so much,
when they can make all the synthetic opiates they want?  I've had the
synthetics for these fothermucking migraines, but never pure opium, I've
heard if you're into that kind of thing, there's nothing like it, I wouldn't
know.  If I were a grower, I'd stick to hydroponics food, for the body, and
brain.

Peace,

Kaduflyer