Reefer Madness?

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Jul 31 11:29:42 EDT 2007

I work with an international peace force, (I know, it sounds like an
oxymoron), but a woman in the group wont the Nobel Peace Prize along with
Carter.  It's a great group of people trying to spread awareness of global
injustice and teach strategies of nonviolent intervention in  conflict,
pessimists, no, we're just trying to make it more difficult for the war
machine through acts like spreading awareness, sit ins, strikes, , and wage
a campaign of peace instead  We're also studying examples of nonviolence in
the past century that have lead by example.

Kaduflyer