Reefer Madness?

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Tue Jul 31 12:30:22 EDT 2007

On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 07:55:34AM -0600, Guido Vacano wrote:
> It's a pity we tend to be complacent about our politics. Funny how you
> get a government that doesn't give a damn about you, if you don't give a
> damn about it.

I don't think it's that people don't give a damn about it...

(1) many people very much give a damn about things, and apparently
the majority don't agree with me about most things ;-)
(2) people who have the most to lose are also the most easily
gulled
(3) a lot of rest feel helpless in the face of so much ignorance
and deception, and despair of making a positive impact

Steve