Kubano-K/Glastonbury Goldmine Original/ My Poor Unwanted BBC CDR

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 4 05:13:32 EDT 2007

to Jon + Crew
as for Kubano, the tracks do display on my computer and it has Nik's
writing, so bottom-feeder I've become, it'll always be Kick-End to me.
Re: My clean Glasontury w/Bob....I want to remove weird stuff Kevin added
and put the original "Bicycle"
If i copy this does anybody care, and do we have a whipper-snapper for a
lightning fast however cheap artist??
up to you people, but I say one last time, my CDR would be the last to go
where other releases are concerned....
and Jon ....thanks is less than what I mean for the informative input
love mike and I don't joke with that (regarding all, even the mean biting
type)