test

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 6 15:03:15 EDT 2007

press.........
Warrior On The Edge Of Time..........Presswell records USA 1975 (MINT!)
(I wonder if those laser turntables will make all old scratched LP's sound
perfect again....man I would love that to compare the sound of the different
pressings)

it's going in whatever hole-in-the-ground my dead carcass is chucked into
(the test-press)
has a sound all it's own, not like Atco press
say, I bought "Codename HW 2000" or whatever it is, again,
yesterday.....wheres my plastic wallet dammit????  well???
BTW- I'm not really a killer......no need
but I am an idiot, been waiting years to find a cheap copy of MH "Inferno",
and it happened yesterday........between that and the Venom, I got this
funny idea that throwing a Heineken bottle at my kitchen window was "the
thing:" to do.........I guess 20 bucks ain't so bad though...WTF was I
thinking???  nevermind..and BTW...just wanted to comment that I am amazed at
the music many of you get to take in......I couldn't even keep track of a
paper list of all that music much less owning it....
my swiped OT "Jurassic Shift" has been replaced with an IRS copy...no bonus
cut, but to my thinking the IRS issues would be the more collectible
OT.........maybe a boring subject, dunno, but will ask if anyone can tell me
which CD's were issued by IRS as I seem to have trouble finding that
info...also, am I correct about the collectibility of that label??
so whats with them anyway? all the members left and Ed's got his wife in
now????
mc
ps -"Fear Of Blank Planet" doesn't do a lot for me...nice to see Alex turn
up tho.....