The Return Of Bridget Wishart

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Wed Jun 6 17:39:39 EDT 2007

[posted for Steve Palmer]

Posted by: "dekray" dekray at yahoo.com   dekray
Tue Jun 5, 2007 8:06 am (PST)
Hi guys and gals,

I haven't checked in here for a few months, but I have some news for
you. Over the last few months, Bridget Wishart has been working on
the new Mooch album "Dr Silbury's Liquid Brainstem Band". Mooch, as
some of you may know, have been providing psychedelic sounds from
the UK Underground since 1992, and have released quite a few albums
now, including 2005's "Gaiaspace".

Anyway, Bridget and I have collaborated on three tracks. The style
is spacerock with lots of synths. Bridget wrote the lyrics on all
three tracks, and also created the melody for one track. I've just
posted MP3 excerpts of the new album on my MySpace site, so if you
want to check out the music set your browser to:

http://www.myspace.com/moochspacey

Release date is the summer solstice! More info to follow,

STEVE...