OFF: Apology Last post, Glastonbury Silver Machine Calvert-Porcupine T add-on

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 7 10:56:47 EDT 2007

established citizen wrote:
  <<< It does, I think. Now if we can get Doug Pearson posting again,
it can be a proper *cabal*. Yours, >>>             *JON*

Maybe Mumford can get him, he's got a line.....
I wonder if Doug would accept/would want/doesn't have, a misspressed
Spacebrock, but a one-of-a-kind Nova-Drive issue, with inverse art???  hmmm

listening to FOBP.....I think I figured out what throws me,,,,,it's the
introduction of a certain type of metal riffing that showed up on "in
absentia" that I am just not accustomed to looking to PT for.......
thank you Jon
mc
ps-I want Dave Brock to start posting lots, and especially find out if he
wants me to leave earth