V.Michael Smith carries Trevor

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 7 12:48:28 EDT 2007

Jon, I am the "out in the open" mishma respecter of the
lot........nightshade encompasses tobacco......there did however seem to be
a couple hiding from ex's and such.....
it's taken me months to gain a foothold there
the Ultimatic masterplan did not fail me
ps-*I've got a couple extra CD copies of the VERY FIRST pressing of JT's
ICU  "NOW yOU gET YOUR aSS KICKED" with the upside-down spine printing that
I will take offers on starting at 2 bills or I'll trade for the haWKWIND
dRAGONFLY/jA lp.....i NEED TO TOTALLY CRUSH MUENSTER*
PS-hAWKWIND uPSIDE dOWN NEVER SOUNDED FRESHER iMHO