OFF: Fear of a Blank Planet

Deborah Vacano deborah at VACANO.ORG
Thu Jun 7 20:06:14 EDT 2007

I love *"In Absentia"that is one of my favorite all time albums..
That album rocks my world!!

I got into Hawkwind back in the hawklords days..

We saw them a couple weeks ago at the fox in boulder.. I was craving
some of the songs off
"In Absentia".. Cool show.. but a little short on Something~

I'm glad I have the "Arriving Somewhere".. DVD

I'm a late bloomer when it comes to Porcupine..
We...
 Guido and I found them on Amazon..

I'm gonna get "Stupid Dreams".. I promise..
Man we would love to see them with fripp!!
right on~

Cheers,
Deborah
www.myspace.com/myst11*