(OFF) a coded message heard

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 8 13:54:23 EDT 2007

I really do apologize about yet another
despite my satanic skill the lighthouse of the heart is forefront and I pray
you will appreciate that this idea may get ME in trouble:
send the drummer chicks email address to this one:
vontrippenhoff at btinternet.com   have it forwarded to it's intended
destination
I only have about 30 mins left on my calling card and to have to ring Conrad
and Jeff in the UK would suck it right up
the spirits are converging
just been reunited with Hawkfamily
Steve I am fogged up about your creation, I remember you, and also, to blame
you for everything......I had forgotten
ps-I retract about BOC, if you let me
I wanna see em
I myself would have put HW first though, no matter
so tired of this malnutrition feeling......have to go out...afraid
mike