Jon Jarrett's ICU connection

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 9 09:47:40 EDT 2007

*Jon (and myself) have inadvertantly brought about the scribing of the first
track of what will become the new ICU album.*
*the only pair of shoes I have that I can wear besides my good leather ones
that make my feet look like Bozo, have a huge hole in one of them,
duck-taped from the inside...but when it rains my foot gets sopped*
*If I sneak the lyrics up here would any of you send just a TINY
contribution (I do mean tiny), so I can at least get some new shoes in case
I become an "ICU reject"???*
*mc*
**
**