Ozrics History (Was Re: test)

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Sun Jun 10 16:14:13 EDT 2007

Hi Mike,
With a computer and pro tools, you can eliminate any sound, out of a
recording, but I heard the mix had some flaws, in the recording, There were
some decent audience copies someone, (I don't know who made, and there was
an attempt at doing a 4 track, but there were problems with a track, at the
4 channel Alan and his bass kept dropping out, or making some sort of noise.
There's an example of a tape I wouldn't want  going around if I were a band
member, the music was great, but I think it was a bad cable.

I can remember being so disappointed in the 60 cycle hum on Woodstock, I
suppose in some ways it represented the times, I'm trying to remember when
the first great live recording was that I heard.  I think Live Dead is up
there, and Band of Gypsies ace,

Mry