Ozrics History (Was Re: test)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 10 20:58:08 EDT 2007

Mary has a way of projecting her triptic intelligence and letting me know
that she "sees me" that makes me nervous
my response here made loving sense to me but it occured to me she is brand
newly returned here and might appreciate my treating her in a more sane
fashion....she is in fact so clever that I have to be constantly reminded of
her blindness otherwise I will always forget she is.......and speaking of I
am hoping that some good soul(s) will keep just a bit of an eye on her since
she won't be stopped seeing HW Nearfests and such and there is no Chris at
the moment attending her
I had not been intelligent enought to realize/take the time to, that she was
simply explaining the REAL reasons nothing could be done with SD 89, even
had the band wanted too, etc......
I have been offline and had company already........
in case anyone thinks I advocate substances previously mentioned,
etc.....ABSOLUTELY NOT.........only if that was a path you took as well,
can we just get some love already please or kill me and why was there no
encore at the Palace Springs show?.......did somebody have to get to the
toilet? or was that sort of thing simply "not done" at The Palace??  that
one has eaten me in years previous....or was it to do with the recording
process???
dewey decimal