OFF: Summer '07 festivals

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Mon Jun 11 08:13:49 EDT 2007

On 11 Jun 2007, at 12:48 PM, Keith Henderson wrote:

> Now I have to find out where to pick up one of these Solio solar
> chargers, so I don't have to pay for electricity on the road.  I
> haven't seen one in the stores here...are they available in the UK
> (Nottingham for example?).

The only place I've seen solar chargers for mobile phones, MP3
players, etc. for sale is in airports.  Mind you, that's not to say
you can't get them elsewhere; I just don't shop very much and so
that's the only place I remember seeing them.  I'd recommend, then,
looking in places that sell "travel accessories" as a good bet.

Safe travels!

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu