Palace Springs 1989, Oct 10th...right! (was Ozrics)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 11 11:41:51 EDT 2007

> >>They did NEEDLE GUND and EJECTION in the encore of the Palace set on
>

> well alrighty then!!!! weeeeee!  anyway,,,,,hmm...cough....err........yeah
> I called Mary at 4:30 in the morning (grin) but we didn't cover that base
> much......imagining you didn't actually attend that show, but maybe you
> did.......so then I say this.....I was pissed off and looking for
> blood.......somebody could have got hurt,,,,,I was NOT a happy Hawkwind fan
> AT ALL.....

people in the audience were chattering amongst themselves in a way that
struck me wrong........so now my question would be,,,,,was there a LONG
delay before the encores, because if so I had already left looking for a
fight (which we almost got the next night with the then "new" singer for St.
Vitus and another friend of his, who could "smell" we were not local, but
"sensed" our power..was weird...(Kolby would have got 'em) (me, I was about
to run, and run so fast)......OR was the encore practically "blended
in"???   bright note: people shopping for Hawkwind vinyl next day, including
cute girl buying the "Hawkwind comes to life" LP, and me finding a copy of
Warrior in shrink so all got better......