Palace Springs 1989, Oct 10th...right! (was Ozrics)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 11 14:46:47 EDT 2007

I missed the first act, you know how it is.......also, I realised.....I was
"biased" about the LA crowd as they all seemed polystyrene........and they
were packed so thick I couldn't get a view.......so I became the barfly at
the back.......
my bad my bad and I wasn't feuding, not with you, just stating my recall and
I am WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG
gotta go get one of god-knows-how-many-baths
ps-I "sensed" most didn't know Hawkwind very well at that time....OBVIOUSLY
many Hawkwind "heavies" were there, but I mean in general......didn't like
it
cool club tho with the "tubes" that allowed music to flow into the front
area, etc