3 HW Shows-Fire In The Trash

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 12 09:10:53 EDT 2007

<<<<On 6/12/07, vzenv14m <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:Let Trev know
I thought the lyrics to Money Tree are >>>>Brilliant,<<<snip>>>>

sweetsiepoopums, I won't have to, Trev is on this list.......let's hope he
and Ronald get on enough that he forwards your response........
I didn't send you "speaking in tongues", I was flirting with a married lady
and she's the only one who got those........but I am sure Trev would like to
know what you thought of "OOOOO That Clinking Clanking Sound"
now let's hope you haven't got me in trouble with an Agent Of Chaos who I
was already in trouble with