HW YULE RITUAL...Money Tree

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 12 12:55:48 EDT 2007

*I have a saying first born to my
Catholic-wannabe-in-training-priest......it goes "Who The F*ck Do You Think
I Am"????*
*if you call this quick you MUST be joking.........I have compromised this
ONE time and taken a fat fully grown cat and used it for a water-balloon on
a car windshield from up on a bridge......I knew how limber felines are so
it lived,  but judging from the screech it's never going to be the
same........*

*I can come right through your monitors and enter you physical body and do
things.......*
*I have evolved and "moved ahead" since I was last in this
arena........doesn't look like a lot has gone forward here since before.....
*
*you think sillence would work on ME??????
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahweeeeeeeeeeeeee*
*now I will help you a little since I realize we do have innocent blood here
and one of them may be willing to help if they just know more......*
*it appears I do NOT, in fact, have MONEY TREE, as my copy simply lists the
song..........so can you just tell me if all we have is a printing mis-press
or if the later pressings have music I do not......*
*also, WHERE IS Money Tree to be found??? well??? (foot tapping) hmmm???
(drooling)*
*Shivering Jemmy Of The Shallow Brigade, "Princest Of Chaos"*