(Off Topic) HW YULE RITUAL...Money Tree

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 12 13:25:22 EDT 2007

They've got another forum if they can't take it.........I couldn't seem to
get Mark any help with Ivan even from Cathryn who has nine in their condo, 3
in their million-plus dollar home, who are the only residents of that home,
and a slew of ferrel ones coming to feed daily, but maybe they could help
you
I'm a little miffed/tiffed at them at the moment but I am due to contact
them
Lemme know......
ps-Mark got angry when I read him  my mail so I pray we don't have any
"Owen's" on this list..........but he sits and does nothing but kill things
on his computer ALL DAY LONG when he is not at work...after I pointed that
out, he shut his trap.
Love Michael