Commandment Demandment

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 14 00:12:09 EDT 2007

*you will give us all existing Captain Jesus recordings in digital format,
or I will seriously consider tucking you safely in Heaven and you will sin
not*
*(no paper was used in my own injection....it's tricky)*
 If I could inject myself with printed paper
I might evolve into a money tree
Money don't grow they print it on dead trees
I'm no printed paper fool with queenface on me

Humanity no mystery
Forced to climb the money tree
Now I'm free and it's pure ecstacy
It's a cash machine injection
24 hour transaction

We can't eat the money polystyrene or cardboard
Sending all the money in a world insane
Mashed up trees are folded into different shaped boxes
Whilst we never stop from buying products of pain

Watch me as I write upon this piece of paper
Which was once a tree not just a money tree too
All the trees it takes to shape and sail an armada
Extinction of a species from whence money was borne