HW YULE RITUAL...Money Tree

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Jun 14 20:20:58 EDT 2007

I've got a friend that's really into all the Sandman comics, I didn't know
he was into them, but Chris told me today, so maybe I can get him to read me
a story.  I need a bedtime story, could anyone tell me the story of what
happens to MS. Ming, from Legends from the End of Time?  I found her to be a
character that one loves to hate.  I finally found out the connection
between Elric, and Lord Jagged when I read Elric at the End of Time, I got a
good laugh out of that.  That Jagged is a manipulative character, all that
End of Time stuff was a lot of fun.

Happy trails,

Kaduflyer