Ali Goes To The S R S

SUBSCRIBE BOC-L Anonymous delta-wave at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 16 11:52:16 EDT 2007

now that I drew you in, it's a trick of light, but I did get a private message
that you have to go to the Space Rock Spectacular......
I have a favor to ask, would some kind soul that is purchasing the new
BEDOUIN LIVE 4track (recording from 98), (and I know EVERYONE on here has
already ordered it, unless finances hinder), please tell  Alan that there is a
mentally unsound fan named Mike Coleman who is blaming him for forcing him
to climb a money tree (the oncoming 200+ dollar air-bill doesn't help either,
but he can't be bothered with that useless boring info), and asks if he would
shelve 1 CD of EVERYTHING he's done since, say, er, to be safe, March of
2002, and to please be very patient, as it could be quite a while for Mike to
figure out how to dress, keep evil hair from looking ridiculous in public, how to
hustle for employment with nothing to put down, how to communicate in a
way people understand, how to not say I WILL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF, to
people who are supposed to be friendly acquaintances, etc
and BTW, I thought LOL, was "Lots Of Love" for an eternity, and every-time I
see it, my mind still wants to think that, and I have and do use it for that
purpose intentionally
LOL-the love one, and not sex, LOVE