Keith Kniveton and stage hat

SUBSCRIBE BOC-L Anonymous delta-wave at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 16 13:04:05 EDT 2007

back in 2002, when my neighbors decided that living next to me was causing
their perfectly manicured lawns which were groomed to look exactly like all the
other lawns to DIE, well actually they were just terrified of me because they
discovered calling the police was completely useless since Mike found them
sexy (actually the Police AND the neighbors) and would leave notes on the
door saying "Dear Dallas Police, the beer and music MUST go on, PLEASE do
NOT break my window, I will give you gas money, love Mike"......and that was
getting them no results and faxing me at 3am wasn't either, they were
overjoyed at overhearing things like "I will kill you" , etc, and reported me as a
danger to my mother...whereby I was legally removed from my home and
seperated from my personal gift from God......(you'd be proud, they had to
chase me all over Dallas JUST missing me every time, including back to the
home, and it took them AGES to ever find me, by the Sheriff Constable himself,
and when he did find me, you could see the personal repect and the kindness
with which the legal papers were finally able to be served.......hey I was trying
to protect all that Hawkgear)...so anyway, I never thought I wouldn't get to
Keith was an actual personal friend of mine (which makes sense if you think
about it) and I owed him a rare 45 he had been patiently waiting for while I
made myself sick with unfulfilled sexual fantasies)....anyway, that sets the
stage for me to ask.....WHERE and HOW is he, and is anyone here close to him
and know if he still collects Hawkwind items at random, etc.......what he is
doing/playing, and if he wants any of my bootleg CD's or even worse and more
painful......
help me
mike see