Alan Davey

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Jun 18 06:08:58 EDT 2007

On 18/06/2007 10:23, Steve Bishop wrote:
> seeing him live at the Hawkestra on stage WITH Alan was bloody awesome - even
> with all the so-called 'defects' of the event, I wouldn't have missed it for
> the world ..............

At the risk of saying "me too", well, me too! :)  The Hawkestra was a
tremendous "fanboy high" for me, and from an audience perspective it was
just an awesomely good time.  I can easily understand why it didn't go
down that way on stage or backstage, though! ;)  Still, I always wonder
whether hearing it/seeing it again in the cold clear light of day would
tarnish the rather rose-coloured memories I have of the affair!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson