Trevor Thoms gets expensive suit and gets to sue

Space Rock Spectacular 2007 dave at ASSASSINSOFSILENCE.COM
Mon Jun 18 09:18:35 EDT 2007

I'll phone Trev and ask him about that shall I? he may have some idea what you're talking about!!

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM wrote:

*lucky for Judge "48", he hired the right man*
*I've just discovered that JT's ICU has been completely robbed by
Motorhead....*
*Lemmy, of course, did a fantastically clever job with the theft, but his
own ego brought him down (happens to the best of 'em) when he just had to
make Snake Bite Love track number 3 *
*Fortunately my father's old best friend was a high powered business lawyer
and I have been referred to the right man to bring the case to fruition*
*Once again, fortunately, this being Dallas, I'll be able to make the
twisted drug references admissable.....*
*gotta go, I am busy negotiating the "Hawkwind Fart" single, the most
collectible single ever to be released by the band, and believe me, NO ONE
will find every version in one lifetime.....*
*mike c*