Trevor Thoms gets expensive suit and gets to sue

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 18 09:47:43 EDT 2007

yeah couldn't resist
guess I should have put "off" in the subject line
apologies the offense and in case you think i do those things
I don't, but there is truth in my words and of course none in the lawsuit..
i'll phone him after you