HW: Hawkfest - one to celebrate

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jun 19 12:54:51 EDT 2007

So what's going on with Alan? What's the official word? Are you reading Ian Abrahams?
  Gary

David Kuznick <dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU> wrote:
  Quoting Jill Strobridge :

> A longish sound check on stage (understandable considering the weather)
> Warriors on the Edge of Time
> Assault & Battery
> Golden Void
> Where Are They Now (Richard did vocals on this?)
> Lighthouse (Dave vocals?) with (I think) a long guitar filler
> Right Stuff (in two halves split - again, I think I remember here - by a
> rather nice instrumental piece)
> The Awakening (poem)
> Orgone Accumulator
> Paradox (superb - I loved this)
>
> Robot
> Steppenwolf
> Flying Doctor
> Utopia (I really enjoy this one)
> Infinity (ditto - though I know some people who don't)
> Images
> Only the Dead Dreams of a Cold War Kid (suddenly relevant again in today's
> news - but needs some more work)
> Sonic Attack
> ?Assassins of Allah?
> Shouldn't Do That

Much as I know I'll miss Alan, if they do a similar setlist to the above this
weekend at NEARFest, I will be one happy Hawkster (especially if they add in
Spirit of the Age)!

--
David Kuznick dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"Once I thought I saw you in a crowded hazy bar, dancing on the light