HW: Hawkfest - one to celebrate

Ian Abrahams ianabrahams1 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Jun 19 15:10:06 EDT 2007

And in serious mode, can I just say this:

Sorry folks, I'm not going to elaborate. I'm not Alan's PR agent, all I've done is give him a little bit of a hand with some publicity for his new CD by writing a PR sheet, setting up a Myspace, chasing a bit of press and doing a couple of interviews (look out for the latest issue of 'Bass Guitar Magazine' due out any day now). Doesn't make me Alan's voice on-line and it's not fair or right for me to try and present any views on which gigs he does or doesn't play at. The only thing I'm modestly involved in is 'Human on the Outside' - and I'm absolutely delighted to be involved with that.

Ian

Ian Abrahams <ianabrahams1 at YAHOO.CO.UK> wrote: Are you reading Ian Abrahams? Nah, not me, I tend to find that once I've written something I've no wish to read it again! (Please, no wags out there saying 'me too' either!)

Abie.

gary shindler  wrote: So what's going on with Alan? What's the official word? Are you reading Ian Abrahams?
  Gary

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?